1.01.2010

Truly, Madly: A novel by Heather Webber


This book will always hold a special place in my heart as my first ARC. Fortunately, it arrived December 16th 2009, the day before we left for Christmas in Cabo.

Review:
I usually enjoy a little magic in my books or TV. Truly, Madly reminded me of the canceled ABC series called Pushing Daisies; a little magic, a little mystery, and a little romance. The main character, Lucy Valentine, discovers that her ‘special talent’ of finding lost objects is useful in solving mysteries. A member of a matchmaking family, she also has to contend with the family business while her parents are out of town. I thought the premise was cute, and the novel was a good crossover between romance and mystery. Truly, Madly has the potential to become a charming little series.

No comments:

Post a Comment